Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-26-2020, 11:50 AM   #16
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 3a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Arkite View Post
Congratulations on having your situation resolved. I’m curious what firmware came with it. Was it jailbreakable ?
Firmware version 5.11.2

To be honest, I have no idea if it can be jailbroken or not. I buy old Kindles for my personal use and recycle them when they stop working and then buy another. For me, the fun is in the reading and the default configurations are adequate for my purposes.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote