Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 05-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #166
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Of course not, it was, uh... I must have been speaking of Norton and the cat. Yeah, that's the ticket! Norton and Christian were distracting me ... those dirty rats!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #167
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here

You're not fooling anyone!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #168
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Do rats eat bats? Do bats eat cats? Do cats eat rats?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #169
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
one cat, two cat, rat cat, norton cat
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #170
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!

Those dirty rats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
For me it is perfectly clear, that you did not just called the moderators "dirty rats".
Personally... and I can't speak for any other green hats... but I am sure to clean my fur and tail and brush my teeth every day after a good meal of garbage. So, I am not a DIRTY rat.

You may continue your foolishness. Of wait... this isn't the lounge.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #171
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance

(I think I've just blown my chances )
Old 05-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #172
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Personally... and I can't speak for any other green hats... but I am sure to clean my fur and tail and brush my teeth every day after a good meal of garbage. So, I am not a DIRTY rat. ...
Of course you're not! You're a very clean penguin with a crowbar!

BOb, when will we know the results of the draw?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #173
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
When we run out of people to fill out the survey?

If it takes much longer,however, the information we entered is in danger of being outdated
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #174
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
(I think I've just blown my chances )
Chances? What chances? I've already won!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #175
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I went out today and bought an ice chest to keep my iPad in on sunny days. Will that improve my chances of winning one? If not, would it help if I also bought it some sunscreen lotion?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #176
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Of course you're not! You're a very clean penguin with a crowbar!

BOb, when will we know the results of the draw?
I would tell you... if I knew.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:16 AM   #177
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I went out today and bought an ice chest to keep my iPad in on sunny days. Will that improve my chances of winning one? If not, would it help if I also bought it some sunscreen lotion?
For the iPad? And leave the beer ou in the sun?

My dear VR, you really should get your priorities straight...

Are you nuts?
Old 05-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #178
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I would tell you... if I knew.

BOb
The iPad comes out worldwide tomorrow...
Old 05-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #179
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Chances? What chances? I've already won!
I'm sure Cat will be pleased to be gifted the one you've bought then...

Quote:
For the iPad? And leave the beer ou in the sun?

My dear VR, you really should get your priorities straight...

Are you nuts?
The squirls have got to him it would seem

Quote:
The iPad comes out worldwide tomorrow...
I know... at work, we've been planning our dawn raid - but it all broke down when we weren't convinced about the stockings one of the managers said he'd supply...
Old 05-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #180
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I'm sure Cat will be pleased to be gifted the one you've bought then...

The squirls have got to him it would seem

I know... at work, we've been planning our dawn raid - but it all broke down when we weren't convinced about the stockings one of the managers said he'd supply...
What!???