Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Finding the Free books at Sony Store

How can you search for free books with the Sony Software? I know you can filter your searches by price but you need either a title, Author or keyword.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:31 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
I did an advanced search by category and price. You don't need title, author, or keyword. Here's what I found.

Mystery & Thrillers - free chapters of "Rules of Deception" by Christopher Reich
Science Fiction - "Full-Blooded Fantasy: 8 Spellbinding Tales in Which Anything is Possible" by Nancy Farmer & JT Petty

It works if you're just interested in certain categories.

Dreamer

Update: My search only works if I go directly to the store's website. I just tried the same thing while accessing the store via the eBook Library and it didn't work. Anyone find it odd that the store functions differently depending upon the method of access?

Last edited by BookishDreamer; 07-26-2008 at 10:57 AM.
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Thanks I will give it try.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
Note that the "Full-Blooded Fantasy" title is just a SAMPLER, with 1-2 random chapters from the stories included.
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote