Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 09-23-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
Chililady
Chililady began at the beginning.

Device: Augen the book
Question Help!!! How do I get the books I have saved on adobe digital additions on my ebook

I have had this e-book (Augen the book) for over a year and I can't figure out how to get the books I have save on the Adobe Digital Additions on to my hand held device. Do you load it there? Do you connect on Wi-Fi and do it there?

Please help this old dog some new tricks.
Chililady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
You need to plug the device in to your computer with a USB cable. Then open Adobe Digital Editions on the computer and the program will take a second to link with your device. Then you should be able to see your device on the left hand side of the screen. Drag the book from ADE to where you see your device listed and it will transfer the book. Then close ADE and eject your device from the computer before you unplug it. Hope that helps.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert