Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
OT if I were Mr Sony;) (an off topic tale)

This evening I had a strange dream I was Mr sony and I was saying... I would do an android application(i know is already present) to fidelize people as amazon does with kindle..
But How
Fidelize? =at that moment I heard a voice: ciao everyone has an android phone or iphone.... This everyone would like to buy some book from Sony library or other Sources to read on his trs1 or future models because........
Because..........
..... Because there is a really cool app on Android and on iphone that with a dropbox cloud system synchronize all my books in real time between trs1 (oh now I would buy one) and the android app. BUT not just as the kindle does exporting the annotations but.. Copying and paste the text AND giving me the possibility to read.. To study.. To reflect to repeat my annotations without metatag while I am using the phone, and also to read on mobile devices sony books.. WITH the dictionaries...!!!!! The invaluable sony dictionary that nobody can emulate on Android iphone. Maybe.. Then a browser sony as Google Chrome inbuilt inside with automatically look up.. Nothing exist still in the market.. How many people would be interested?.. I cannot count them too much.. Oh I feel like once scrudge from walt Disney too much money.. Then I woke up and I realized that will remain poor for the rest my life but at least I could read my books with a definitive solution
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
[QUOTE=trocchietto;2075490]............. ciao everyone has an android phone or iphone.... =QUOTE.]

No they haven't.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

carpetmojo
>No they haven't.

and if the everyones are the people that have also a book reader?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
idle
I Do Like Ebooks
idle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheeseidle can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocketbook Ultra 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
carpetmojo
>No they haven't.

and if the everyones are the people that have also a book reader?
You might be surprised, but the T1 is the first (and so far only) android device I have ever owned. And, also, the first and only one with a touch display. Is it unusual? I don't know.
idle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Actually, I know an awful lot of people that don't even have a brick mobile, let alone one like mine - which I class as more a breeze block mobile, got mainly for the music player quality.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2012, 02:13 AM   #6
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
You know, on one hand I just LOVE the T1. Being in Argentina, buying a Kindle or a Nook Touch means not having access to Argentine eBooks. Meaning original, legally bought, DRM protected material.

On the other hand I hate the cheap look of the device. It´s so difficult getting any third party accesories such as lights and cases that I bought both the reader and the light in the same package.

On the other hand I´m mesmerized by the Barnes & Noble Glowlight. Having the reader with a light case and carrying no extras would be a wonderful thing. One of the things I love about ebooks is reading no matter the light condition, even in full darkness. I don´t mind the batt lasting a week or so, it´s so convenient anyway! I also love the cases... But I have to keep reminding myself that the Nook Touch doesn´t welcome your files, even if they´re legally bought... They´re not bought from them.

So I´d love Mr Sony to pay a little more attention to detail. Really it makes a wonderful deal look cheap and awful.
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:36 AM   #7
trocchietto
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Actually, I know an awful lot of people that don't even have a brick mobile, let alone one like mine - which I class as more a breeze block mobile, got mainly for the music player quality.
well lend our ears to the statistics....could be that the eraders sales are plummeting because of the tablet and the iphone >= 4 inches?!
and it is not true that the tendency to have a smart phone... will increase a lot considering that you can buy an android phone also with less than 100 eu and still will go down?