Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-19-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
fr0stbit3
Enthusiast
fr0stbit3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8th Gen Basic
Exclamation HELP! K3 is dead?

I just recieved my k3 yesterday and I installed fbKindle on it after following the guide here

Now.. fbKindle couldn't display my epub file so i tried switching back to default. Couldn't. I couldn't change a thing. I thought it might've hung. So I long-held the power slider and it switched off.

Now I can't switch it on. The green light shows.. blinks but the screen is still blank! And Sometimes it goes black for a while and comes back to blank white!

How do i fix this?
fr0stbit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
fr0stbit3
Enthusiast
fr0stbit3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8th Gen Basic
Fixed. I don't know how.. but it just started up!
fr0stbit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Tab S 8.4", Samsung S6 Edge
The K3 does take a while to get going and look like it is doing anything when it resets - just need to be a bit patient.

Glad it's sorted
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote