Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Has the time come for us to start Wiki'zing some of these threads

I can't help but wonder if maybe, someone from this community has to take the initial stabs at adding pages to the MR Wiki for some of the ongoing activities here; F/W releases, Patcher, Coolreader, KOReader, Night Time mode are all topics that could probably gain from this.

The benefits of using the Wiki is it's far FAR easier for multiple people to edit / add content to an entry, that no longer would useful tidbits be sprinkled throughout the thread but could be easily added, either to the main page, or a sub-page, and also that a history of changes is maintained by the Wiki.

I should add that I for one have no interest in defining or setting up the initial structure of the Wiki pages for these mods, but will happily add content to them once in place.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Would make sense to me. Although, we would still need the discussion area too keep up with the ongoing development/improvement as well as the correction/fix of problems as they develop.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Of course we would; it's just that right now info is buried so deeply in some threads that unless one takes the time to read each and every post one (especially someone installing a mod for the first time) has a very hard time getting all the info required.

Of course I have my doubts that anything will come out this seeing that yours is the only comment..
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:39 AM   #4
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Of course I have my doubts that anything will come out this seeing that yours is the only comment..
It's a good idea, but people are lazy
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote