How use calibre with biblet

How use calibre with biblet
manifactured by sagem sold by telecom
http://www.biblet.it/biblet-ebook-reader
mbelgrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I believe you're looking for this.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
mbelgrano
mbelgrano began at the beginning.

Device: biblet (sagem/telecom)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
I believe you're looking for this.
Thanks