Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-27-2019, 08:57 PM   #1
wotthell
wotthell began at the beginning.

Device: none
password - calibre companion

I am using Calibre Companion on my Nook. I have been able to connect as a wireless device right along but now it is asking me for a password...??? I never put a password in so I have no idea what it wants or why? I can still connect as a content server but prefer the wireless device method...

How do I deal with this please?
wotthell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 09:30 PM   #2
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
This is a password that is set on Calibre Desktop. Go to Wireless Device Connection and change the optional password from there.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert