Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #46
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I collect money and gold and houses, if anyone has any of those things he/she won't need anymore....
Yeah, and I collect......well, you know what I collect.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:47 AM   #47
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Portugal!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 08:53 AM   #48
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Ooh, ooh, I think I know the answer to that one .... is it fleas?
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #49
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Ooh, ooh, I think I know the answer to that one .... is it fleas?

Hey. Is that a dog with its teeth buried in your..........leg?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #50
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Thank you so much Elsi for your postcard of Lassen Volcanic National Park and the stamp! Karma will be coming after I "spread some around".

Many thanks and karma also to AlecE for his postcard and stamps!

One thing I didn't mention (well, I did mention that would want to send thank you postcards) but I failed to mention that I need a return address to send them to.

I'll contact you to ask for it, if it comes without a return address, but if you haven't yet posted yours yet, please include that info, so we can properly thank you for your kindness!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #51
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I collect money and gold and houses, if anyone has any of those things he/she won't need anymore....
I will send you some monopoly money.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #52
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
Arf!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #53
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Still looking for a postcard of the Six Pac. And "Hiawatha" just to add some tasteless kitsch to the whole thing...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #54
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Should get mine out this weekend
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #55
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
going to Yorkshire at the weekend - postcards on the shopping list
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #56
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet?

They said it would take two days, three tops, so tops was yesterday!!!!

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet?

(you're aloud to hit me - once )
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #57
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Is it there yet? They said it would take two days, three tops, so tops was yesterday!!!!
No, not yet. Believe me-- you will hear from me when it arrives!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:17 PM   #58
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
OOh!! *rubbing hands together greedily* the first thing I'll buy is PARK AVENUE....
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:43 AM   #59
rebarnmom
Wizard

Many thanks and karma to Sparrow for the postcard and stamps!

When my daughter received the first postcard, she didn't seem to really get what was happening. Why would this person send me a postcard? Now that a few more have come in, she's totally excited about this!
Her BFF was here and right away commented on the "cool stamps"! Knowing my daughter, she'll be giving any duplicates to her friend!
Old 06-27-2009, 01:52 AM   #60
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Many thanks and karma to Sparrow for the postcard and stamps!
You're welcome. It got there quicker than I thought it would!
Apologies for my appalling handwriting.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote