Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 12-02-2002, 03:15 PM   #1
eoren
eoren began at the beginning.

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has links to these websites:

www.jpost.com (they now offer some proprietary service for $9/month at http://info.jpost.com/2000/Services/PalmPost/).

www.haaretz.com

Thanks a lot.
Old 12-02-2002, 03:26 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I have the working link for JPost, but I am afraid I cannot post it here (as you said yourself: it has a monthly access fee). Let me tell you this: JPost uses the Roundpoint service.
When you click on the Preview, the Roundpoint service starts a Java program. When you install Java on your machine and activate the Java Debugger using Mozilla, you can actually see the real JPost link that also works with iSilo. Note though that you should pay for the service if you really like it.

Advert