Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 12-02-2002, 07:00 AM   #1
Alex
Alex began at the beginning.

Hi,
I had the Klack-TV channel configured for AvantGo.
I had to do this on the Klack-site, not in AvantGo.
After switching to Isilo, using the same Url, I see all channels. Do I have to do the configuration again?
Old 12-02-2002, 08:57 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Alex, this is pretty easy, just do this step by step:

When you go to Klack's main page with Internet Explorer, you have to login (left side, "anmelden").

Once logged in, you can customize for your favorite tv stations.

Now have a look at your cookies (either in your cookie directory when you are using IE, or with "Privacy->Cookies->Manage Stored Cookies" when you are using Mozilla -- I prefer Mozilla when I am dealing with cookies).

Klack.de creates one cookie called COOK_USER with a digit value, e.g. "13214". This is your user id. Write it down.

Now open iSiloX and find the Klack TV+ entry. Right click -> Properties -> Cookies. There, double click on the COOK_USER entry. Here, replace the entry for "Value" with your own user id. Then click on OK->OK and make sure that you save your changes with File->Save.

-Alexander
Advert