Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-27-2008, 04:04 PM   #31
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
NAEB folks,

.....in case you haven't seen it, your store site web page was hacked by some a$$holes (apparently from Turkey?). Going to make it hard for you to get to the minimum orders needed!

Also, my order was placed on 2/26...so am I correct in assuming that the credit card 'hold' has now expired?

-tnx,

Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #32
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post
NAEB folks,

.....in case you haven't seen it, your store site web page was hacked by some a$$holes (apparently from Turkey?). Going to make it hard for you to get to the minimum orders needed!

Also, my order was placed on 2/26...so am I correct in assuming that the credit card 'hold' has now expired?

-tnx,

Jeff
So I see. F*cking hackopaths! We're working on it.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #33
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
It's fixed.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #34
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good to see that the store page is back.

...are we going to hit the minimum order number for March?

-Jeff
Old 03-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #35
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
With Bookeens permission we've changed the cutoff to 40 units instead of 100. Sigh, the bane of slow sales. Current count is 35 with one pending, order soon.

Jim
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #36
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Question.. if someone from the UK was to order the Gen3 from you instead of Bookeen, could they get the full warranty and be able to pay the going exchange rate?

What I am wondering is if it's a better deal to order from you then Bookeen given the exchange rate.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:45 PM   #37
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Question.. if someone from the UK was to order the Gen3 from you instead of Bookeen, could they get the full warranty and be able to pay the going exchange rate?

What I am wondering is if it's a better deal to order from you then Bookeen given the exchange rate.
Yes. You can.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:09 PM   #38
JWLaRue
Addict

Place those orders! Five more to go.

......I'm dying in anticipation for my cyBook.

-Jeff
Old 03-27-2008, 10:18 PM   #39
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If someone waiting to get a gen3 from NAEB really really wants is ASAP, feel free to also order another and have it sent to me. I'll gladly accept it.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:36 PM   #40
JWLaRue
Addict

...keep asking, eventually someone may take you up.

-Jeff
Old 03-27-2008, 11:03 PM   #41
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post
...keep asking, eventually someone may take you up.

-Jeff
Need my address to have it shipped to?
Old 03-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #42
Kingston
Addict
Kingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle, Iliad v2 & v1,Gen 3 from NAEB, Sony PRS-505, Jetbook
Well I need another device like I need a hole in the head (I just ordered a 2nd Iliad yesterday).

But in the interest of group harmony I just ordered one from NAEB.

Hope this gets us closer to 40.

My stigmata are bleeding:

Last edited by Kingston; 03-30-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Kingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:34 AM   #43
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingston View Post
Well I need another device like I need a hole in the head (I just ordered a 2nd Iliad yesterday).

But in the interest of group harmony I just ordered one from NAEB.

Hope this gets us closer to 40.

My stigmata are bleeding
Bookeen thanks you. (After all, every one we sell means a sale for them.) Jim thanks you. Pam thanks you. Mitch thanks you. And *I* thank you!
Old 03-28-2008, 02:52 AM   #44
Kingston
Addict
Kingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle, Iliad v2 & v1,Gen 3 from NAEB, Sony PRS-505, Jetbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Bookeen thanks you. (After all, every one we sell means a sale for them.) Jim thanks you. Pam thanks you. Mitch thanks you. And *I* thank you!

Karma has been known to stanch the wounds of martyrs such as I
Kingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #45
JWLaRue
Addict

So......it looks like NAEB reached the 40 unit mark.

Can someone from NAEB confirm that we should be seeing cyBooks shortly?

-Jeff