Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Tell me about your book ITT

I'd like to read it.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm afraid I don't understand the question. What does "ITT" mean?
Advert
Old 02-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
I think he means "In This Thread".
Old 02-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If that is what it means, please note that we do not permit author self-promotion outside the forum that exists for that purpose. Any promotional posts made outside that forum will immediately be deleted.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You can't read my book... because it's mine. You'll need to procure your own.
Advert
Old 02-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #6
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If that is what it means, please note that we do not permit author self-promotion outside the forum that exists for that purpose. Any promotional posts made outside that forum will immediately be deleted.
understood, but i am asking...does that make a difference? if so could you please move this thread for me
Old 02-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard-boiled pat View Post
understood, but i am asking...does that make a difference? if so could you please move this thread for me
I'm afraid that we don't have an appropriate forum for your question. We don't permit self-promotional posts outside the "Self-Promotion" forum, and there, we have very strict rules as to what is permitted.

If you want to find out about such books, the best thing to do is to simply browse the Self-Promotion forum. All you're asking for, if I understand you correctly, is a repeat of the information that's already posted there.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm afraid that we don't have an appropriate forum for your question. We don't permit self-promotional posts outside the "Self-Promotion" forum, and there, we have very strict rules as to what is permitted.

If you want to find out about such books, the best thing to do is to simply browse the Self-Promotion forum. All you're asking for, if I understand you correctly, is a repeat of the information that's already posted there.
i was asking for reading recommendations in the reading recommendations forum. i would like to know and interact with current members on this site and what better way to do it than to have conversations about their projects, read their work and stuff.

no problem, i will sift through the other forum.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard-boiled pat View Post
i was asking for reading recommendations in the reading recommendations forum. i would like to know and interact with current members on this site and what better way to do it than to have conversations about their projects, read their work and stuff.

no problem, i will sift through the other forum.
Thank you for your understanding. If you are interested in the works of other authors on MR, please read their threads in our Author Self-Promotion forum and join discussions in our Writers' Corner (A place to discuss the art, craft, and business of writing and (self-)publishing).

As Harry said, "we have very strict rules as to what is permitted", please check out our Promotion Posting Guidelines at the top of the Promotion forum.

Since you are looking for reading recommendations, please take the time to read the pages of thread titles in this forum. Our members have answered thread questions, created lists, and added to those lists for many threads.

In addition, if you look at the top of this forum, you will see a sticky [Recommendations for Your Favorite Book Genre] that contains a listing of the many helpful threads on various genres by MR members. You will enjoy many hours checking and contributing additional recommendations to those threads.

Thread Closed.
Closed Thread