Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
15% off Diane Duane's ebooks

Diane Duane is gauging interest in the possibility of a fourth novel in her Middle Kingdoms series.

http://www.dianeduane.com/outofambit...nto-starlight/

She's encouraging people to publicise this, and is also giving a 15% discount at her own ebook store.

The discount code is STARLIGHTGUILT and I can highly recommend her "Young Wizard" series, and "A Wind from the South".

Ebooks are DRM-free and available in Kindle/Mobipocket or ePub formats.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
I second the recommendation for her Young Wizards series! (I haven't read any of her other books, but if I HAD I'd probably be recommending them, too.)
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert