Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
mgconnection
Edge User

Cool Fans of the enTourage EDGe

CALLING ALL ENTOURGE EDGE USER'S There's a face book page called (Fans of the enTourage EDGe) please visit and share your thoughts, problems, solutions, and findings to help each other to be able to enjoy the unit to the max.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
sjarrel
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgconnection View Post
....share your thoughts, problems, solutions, and findings to help each other to be able to enjoy the unit to the max.
Isn't this wunderful Forum the place to do so? Please keep things in one place.

Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 02:23 AM   #3
janvangastel
Edge User

I agree with Sjarrel. There's no advantage for anyone splitting things up.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
NiaTrue
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvangastel View Post
That and the fact that Facebook bites.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
ShiningT1g3R
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaTrue View Post
You mean you haven't been converted to the "Legion of Facebook Fanatics"? I didn't think there was anyone left besides myself and the few other people who live in mountain caves and underground dwellings.

Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
NiaTrue
Edge User

LOL. Can't help it. I never used it that much, but once I discovered the insane data mining that goes on there, I stopped using it.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #7
kenjennings
Edge User

I'm not on Facebook. I don't see any chance of joining. Excuse me now while I sweep out my cave. Just can't seem to keep a dirt floor clear of dirt.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #8
borisb
Edge User

Not everyone knows about these forums - otherwise the 14,000 people who bought the Pocket eDGe from HSN would be all over these forums There are a couple of people who discuss the eDGe on the Mobile Reads forum that, as far as I know, don't visit these forums. A ton of people do use Facebook, and while enTourage has an official site, it doesn't hurt to have more about the eDGe anywhere on the Internet. Ultimately, these forums should be the best source of info, though, right?

Old 12-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #9
jsfiller
Edge User

Well, I did get spam from Amazon advertising the Edge, and a few days later I got spam from Amazon advertising the Pocket Edge. So the marketing dept is working.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #10
pat.indie
Edge User

Quote:
I am on facebook because of my dear beloved. But I hate it.
My profile picture shows a donkey (which I admit has an uncanny resemblance to me) and I get e-mails advertising donkey food. Tell me, who pets a donkey?

Old 12-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #11
Eddy R
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvangastel View Post
+ + +......

Old 12-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #12
EasyReader59
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgconnection View Post
CALLING ALL ENTOURGE EDGE USER'S There's a face book page called (Fans of the enTourage EDGe) please visit and share your thoughts, problems, solutions, and findings to help each other to be able to enjoy the unit to the max.
I am not a Facebook person either. I still do not see the fastination with having 'millions' of friend. Besides, I can spend hours on forums like these soaking up good knowledge.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:53 AM   #13
sarah11918
Edge User

Quote:
Heh, I was gonna say Facebook is evil, but six of one.... Never had a Facebook account and never will.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #14
NiaTrue
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat.indie View Post
I am on facebook because of my dear beloved. But I hate it. My profile picture shows a donkey (which I admit has an uncanny resemblance to me) and I get e-mails advertising donkey food. Tell me, who pets a donkey?
Members of a certain political party, perhaps?

I must say that given the level of quality information from the posters here--most notably those who work for Entourage--I'm not sure why anyone would want to post or look for eDGe info anywhere else.