Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #151
Shushan
Bibliophile
Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Pandigital Novel, PC
Wink

Hello Bodryn!

Sorry to hear you don't like your Nook. I am very fond of mine

I actually don't use my wifi much, but can't you connect to the net once its hooked to your computer?

As for a different device, they have a whole section on here devoted to discussing "Which One Should I Buy" under e-readers. Here that discussion is a little

If you make a new thread there, I will happily comment to it
Shushan is offline   Reply With Quote