Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-10-2018, 06:23 AM   #1
tarheel
tarheel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
App similar to Pocket without scrolling?

Hi,

I'm looking for one app that don't be necessary scrolling with pen, that you can press the screen to go forward.

Anyone knows an app with this function?

Thank
tarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:50 AM   #2
M_Faust
Zealot
M_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 912, Onyx Boox Max, Max 3
Instapaper. Switch to "Page mode" and enable scrolling on tap. But sometimes "page mode" works strange.
M_Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2018, 08:22 AM   #3
tarheel

Thanks, i'll try
Old 12-10-2018, 11:47 AM   #4
jessie102
Addict
jessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: SONY PRS505
Instapaper even supports page up down with the volume button
jessie102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:22 PM   #5
tarheel

Yes, i've just tried, and it works perfectly, touching screen or with bottons

Thank for the help¡
Advert
Old 12-10-2018, 10:54 PM   #6
Vabrain
Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for one app that don't be necessary scrolling with pen, that you can press the screen to go forward.

Anyone knows an app with this function?

Thank
FYI, in Pocket you could set page flipping on the settings but you have to swipe to activate them inside the article.

Like others said, Instapaper has the feature you need. I use both apps and in my workflow, I listen using Pocket (with Amazon Polly) but do my reading on Instapaper because like you, I also prefer the paginated approach.
Vabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:13 PM   #7
wherahiko
Enthusiast
wherahiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wherahiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wherahiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kindle PW 3
Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't tried Instapaper before, but it has vastly improved the whole experience of reading on the Note!
wherahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 10:38 PM   #8
cqman
Groupie
cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle DXG, Onyx Boox Max1, Max2, Nova, Hisense A5 Pro
Who has the old version (pre 4.2.0) for Instapaper?

The reason is that I want to disable the flip page effect. Somewhere said that this feature was introduced from 4.2.
cqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 02:11 PM   #9
M_Faust
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqman View Post
Who has the old version (pre 4.2.0) for Instapaper?

The reason is that I want to disable the flip page effect. Somewhere said that this feature was introduced from 4.2.
I am. 4.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.4. Wich do you want?
Old 12-19-2018, 09:07 PM   #10
cqman
Groupie
cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle DXG, Onyx Boox Max1, Max2, Nova, Hisense A5 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Faust View Post
I am. 4.0, 4.1.2, 4.1.4. Wich do you want?
If the version 4.1.4 has no flip page effect, I prefer the later version. Thank you so much!
cqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 02:29 PM   #11
M_Faust
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqman View Post
If the version 4.1.4 has no flip page effect, I prefer the later version. Thank you so much!
I don't know about flip page effect. Apk exeeded limit for 20Mb, and I uploaded to another server. Your's link to download Instapaper 4.1.4