Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-16-2018, 06:07 PM   #1
alexwent
alexwent began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3
Smile Introduction

Hi all. I'm Alex Went, originally from the UK, now living in Prague. I'm a freelance editor/copywriter/voiceover artist, so I do a lot of reading! I'm currently using a PocketBook InkPad 3, which I have to say is pretty fantastic, with a few *very* minor reservations. Hoping that this forum will be useful in supporting my use of this device, and perhaps giving some idea of where to go next.
alexwent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 06:50 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Alex and welcome to MobileRead. You will find this forum very helpful. Just post your question in the appropriate section and you’ll get quick and very helpful answers.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 05:50 PM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Welcome! Come for the Pocketbook stay for the koolaide
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copywriting, editing, inkpad, pocketbook, prague