Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-15-2019, 05:09 AM   #1
underscore
Groupie
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova ((previous Onyx Boox N96 ML, Onyx Boox i86ML Plus and M92)
idea for a new feature

Would be cool to search text within all books stored in the reader
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:00 AM   #2
Bob Willis
Enthusiast
Bob Willis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, IPAD Pro, Boox Note
Do agree, especially when I read some related books about a specific topic.
Bob Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:04 AM   #3
desk7
Zealot
desk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toysdesk7 shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Onyx Boox Max
I have NEVER used it but this app may be right for you.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.chocosoft.as
desk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:04 AM   #4
heyman
Connoisseur
heyman can extract oil from cheeseheyman can extract oil from cheeseheyman can extract oil from cheeseheyman can extract oil from cheeseheyman can extract oil from cheeseheyman can extract oil from cheeseheyman can extract oil from cheeseheyman can extract oil from cheese

Device: sony
kindle has this function
heyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:50 AM   #5
underscore
Groupie
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk7 View Post
I have NEVER used it but this app may be right for you.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.chocosoft.as
Thank you for the suggestion, i will try and let you know if it works with epub as it states.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:55 PM   #6
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: KOBO H2O 2Gen, Inkpad 3, BOOX Nova Pro
1) Add % reading, remaining book time / remaining book pages (the basic of basis).
2) Make a normal file explorer.
*Not that when I leave a book, I'm automatically in the home screen. I always have to click through for get go back to subfolder.
3) Support "pseudo-class" CSS
4) Reading statistics, are welcome

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 05-16-2019 at 02:37 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 03:29 AM   #7
underscore
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Thank you for the suggestion, i will try and let you know if it works with epub as it states.
Hi, i wanted to tell you that so far i'm totally pleased by this app.
I have some 500 books , most of them are epub but also pdf, on my Nova.
First, epub were indexed.
Right now, after ~10 hours it's still indexing the content of pdfs.

Searching a simple quote in epubs (few words, the name of a character in a book series..) return the correct books.

The reader, in it's hard case, didn't get heated and it's just a bit slower but totally usable during first indexing

(indexing finished, now i can quickly search on all my epub/mobi/pdf)

Last edited by underscore; 05-16-2019 at 04:47 AM.