Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-28-2019, 04:38 PM   #1
Zepikaroh
Developer
Zepikaroh began at the beginning.

Device: KPW4
Exclamation Jailbreak for PW4 5.10.3?

Is there any Jailbreak for the Kindle Paperwhite 4 (5.10.3)? I can't find it in the forums. Thanks for the help.
Zepikaroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 04:53 PM   #2
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: All Kindle Ereader Models
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepikaroh View Post
Is there any Jailbreak for the Kindle Paperwhite 4 (5.10.3)? I can't find it in the forums. Thanks for the help.
No there isn't. Serial port is the only way, which requires disassembling your device.
SKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:26 PM   #3
Zepikaroh
Developer
Zepikaroh began at the beginning.

Device: KPW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKK View Post
No there isn't. Serial port is the only way, which requires disassembling your device.
So what do I need to do it? Any tutorial of how to disassemble the KPW4?

Last edited by Zepikaroh; 04-28-2019 at 05:27 PM. Reason: quote
Zepikaroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:54 PM   #4
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepikaroh View Post
So what do I need to do it? Any tutorial of how to disassemble the KPW4?
No one has reported successful serial port jailbreak on the PW4. There have been several reports of failed attempts.
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak, kindle, pw4