Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-16-2017, 11:33 AM   #601
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
FYI, I suggest you drop Kovid a PM asking him to put the update in the first post since calibre 3.0 is out now.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2017, 07:33 AM   #602
Giuseppe Chillem
Groupie
Giuseppe Chillem doesn't litterGiuseppe Chillem doesn't litter

Device: IREX DR1000
Hi,
using binary compare I have found about 8000 duplicates. To avoid selecting and deleting over 4000 books I wish to use "automatic deletion" but I have seen it deletes only the book file and not the record entry. Then I have to manually merge one by one.
Is there a way to automatically merge book entries ?
Giuseppe Chillem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:41 AM   #603
Krazykiwi
Zealot
Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many random androids to list
If you just want to delete the now empty entries, and a) they don't contain info you specifically want to merge into the entry you kept, and b) those entries now contain no formats (that is, no book files) c) you don't have other arbitrary book entries with no formats, then you can just search for 'formats:false'

If any of a through c are the case, you'll need to probably either do it manually, or somehow mark those and exclude them. Or perhaps search by date modified? Something like 'formats:false and last_modified:=today' (or whatever date you run the find duplicates).
Krazykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cross library duplicates, in library duplicates