Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-12-2017, 10:02 AM   #16
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved posts to appropriate thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:25 AM   #17
Rusecorbelia
Rusecorbelia began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone and Kindle
Fix for FFA

I don't mean to nag, I'd just like to know if there has been any progress on the fix for this plugin.

The only way I can get it to work is by manually filling in the identifier for the ff site, it then picks up the ffa identifier as well as the one I entered.

Please let me know if you need more details or log files.

Rusecorbelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:36 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Beta - new domain and other changes

Sometimes nagging is a good idea as I'd completely forgotten about this.

Attached is a beta to that should fix the problems. There were several changes including a new URL. I also added getting the published date. But, this is only the year.

Please tell me how it works. If there are no problems reported, I'll try and release it over the weekend.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fantastic Fiction Adults-beta.zip (16.0 KB, 13 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:40 AM   #19
Rusecorbelia
Rusecorbelia began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone and Kindle
No problems

I ran a dozen or so appropriate books through the beta and had no issues. Thank you very much

Rusecorbelia is offline   Reply With Quote