Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
Newbie Question

Sorry to ask the obvious. I've seen reference to this, but haven't been able to figure out how to do this: How can I combine html files using calibre? They could stay html or be converted, either would work fine for me.

Two points--I am nearly computer illiterate and have only used my terminal once so I need instructions that don't assume I know anything.

I usually use a mac although I have access to a pc as well.

Thanks so much.

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
imdqmznh
imdqmznh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Have a look here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=14
imdqmznh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I think you need to have a .htm file that links to all the other files. You should just try putting them in one folder and importing the folder as a book, but I'm not sure if that will work.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
Dear Bob,

Importing the folder doesn't seem to work. Calibre thinks they are all separate books. But if I have the toc, it works just fine.

Most of the files do have a toc. I'm manually merging the ones that don't.

Thanks for your help.

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote