wikipeter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Could you please enable PMs for me?
I need them for getting an image for my bricked Aura HD
wikipeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 02:54 AM   #242
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipeter View Post
I need them for getting an image for my bricked Aura HD
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2020, 07:56 AM   #243
zertyuiop
zertyuiop began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hello, could someone please enable PMs for me? I need help with Kobo localization.
zertyuiop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:10 AM   #244
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zertyuiop View Post
Hello, could someone please enable PMs for me? I need help with Kobo localization.
Done.

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-27-2020 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-29-2020, 03:13 PM   #245
aancel
aancel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
Hello,

I would like to request enabling the PM on my account to get help for my PW4. Could someone enable them please?

Thanks in advance !
aancel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2020, 03:21 AM   #246
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by aancel View Post
Hello,

I would like to request enabling the PM on my account to get help for my PW4. Could someone enable them please?

Thanks in advance !
You seem to already have access to PMs.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:57 AM   #247
pavel.malenkin
pavel.malenkin began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
I need them for getting an image for my Kobo glo.
pavel.malenkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 03:59 AM   #248
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavel.malenkin View Post
I need them for getting an image for my Kobo glo.
Done.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:40 PM   #249
kiwigoldfish
kiwigoldfish began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2
Hi there! Could someone please enable private messaging for my profile as well?
Thanks heaps
kiwigoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 04:09 PM   #250
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwigoldfish View Post
Hi there! Could someone please enable private messaging for my profile as well?
Thanks heaps
Done.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:19 AM   #251
aquarialily
aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.aquarialily can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo Libra
Could I also have PMs enabled please? Thank you so much!
aquarialily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #252
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarialily View Post
Could I also have PMs enabled please? Thank you so much!
Done.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:59 AM   #253
wildtrak
wildtrak began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Hello ! May I have PM enable ! Thankyou verymuch
wildtrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 08:12 AM   #254
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:36 AM   #255
komati
komati began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
Can I have PMs enabled as well, please? Many Thanks
komati is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature