Notices

Old 09-21-2016, 06:18 AM   #1
sindhus
Member Retired
sindhus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite (PW3)
Hello from Bangalore, India

Hello!

Thanks so much for such a well maintained community on Kindle! I am still looking around here. I just jailbroke my PW3 and realised it wasn't really required. Now am poking around trying to understand PDFs.

I am also into audiobooks (amateur sleuth and sci-fi) and free software!
Alright, have a good one!

-S
sindhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:33 AM   #2
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Welcome, Sindhu
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2016, 05:07 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
HI Sindhus and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote