Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-14-2016, 06:56 PM   #1
Dead Touch
Dead Touch began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B

Hello everyone. I am new to all computer related things but I finally found this site because of a problem I am having with Kobo touch reader. I lost the small internal SD card and can no longer use it.
I wanted to give it to an elderly friend of mine who has the onset of macular eye problems.
I noticed that some members also had SD card problems which were resolved by other members.
what I need is the info required to make a new SD card for a Kobo Touch model N905B
As I am new to all this, this might be the wrong place to write all of the above.
If it is
Dead Touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 07:37 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hello, this is the introduce yourself forum. You need to ask about Kobos in the Kobo forum.
Here is the link.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2016, 09:14 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

Yes, this is the wrong place to ask questions.

Why don't you take the time now to actually introduce yourself, here in the Introduce Yourself Forum?

You will also need to post your question in the appropriate forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 09:33 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dead Touch and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 01:06 AM   #5
Dead Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Hello, this is the introduce yourself forum. You need to ask about Kobos in the Kobo forum.
Here is the link.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223
Hello Cinisajoy, Thanks for the reply.
Introduction: well I am 74, retired and live alone. I have little experience with computers. I own an Ipad, IPhone and a ereader (the one with a problem.
As a pastime I play pool and a little golf, not good at it but gives me a chance to get out and walk and see the outdoors.
I originally lived in Montreal Canada but now live in a small town called Forest in Ontario Canada. No pets, I travel (by car) too much, just here and there.
PS: thanks for the link.
Advert
Old 09-15-2016, 01:11 AM   #6
Dead Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Welcome to Mobileread.

Yes, this is the wrong place to ask questions.

Why don't you take the time now to actually introduce yourself, here in the Introduce Yourself Forum?

You will also need to post your question in the appropriate forum.

Don
(Moderator)
hello Dr. Drib Thanks for the reply.
Introduction: well I am 74, retired and live alone. I have little experience with computers. I own an Ipad, IPhone and a ereader (the one with a problem.
As a pastime I play pool and a little golf, not good at it but gives me a chance to get out and walk and see the outdoors.
I originally lived in Montreal Canada but now live in a small town called Forest in Ontario Canada. No pets, I travel (by car) too much, just here and there.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:04 PM   #7
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hey sweetie,
There is no need to post the same thing twice in a thread. I am pretty sure the good doctor knew you were talking to both of us.
Love,
cin.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote