Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
ANTHONY VAN PYRE
ANTHONY VAN PYRE began at the beginning.

Device: XOOM TABLET
XOOM TABLET AND CALILBRE CONTENT SERVER

I WANT TO SET UP THE CALIBRE CONTENT SERVER SO I CAN READ MY DIGITAL COMICS WITHOUT HAVING TO DOWNLOAD THEM TO MY XOOM TABLET.
THEY ARE ALREADY IN CBR FORMAT. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN DO THIS PLEASE. THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
ANTHONY VAN PYRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The CCS will only let you download stuff to a device; it does NOT support reading them directly from a device.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
ANTHONY VAN PYRE
ANTHONY VAN PYRE began at the beginning.

Device: XOOM TABLET
CRAP I ALREADY HAVE A WAY TO DO THAT. IM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE
ANTHONY VAN PYRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
ANTHONY PLEASE STOP SHOUTING
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote