Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Sony PRS-350 standard cover

I'm not sure what colors they came in, but the only one I can find online is a vivid pink. I believe it also came in navy blue. If anyone has one lying around or can get ahold of one (that is not pink), I would love to purchase it. I really love the hinge-based system of the previous Sony reader covers, don't like straps.

Last edited by seajewel; 12-13-2011 at 02:18 AM.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am still looking for one of these covers--please let me know if you have one for sale. I just picked up a pink PRS-350 and it was love at first sight. i was so blah about the silver one.. but the pink truly is gorgeous.
Advert
Old 12-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I saw one of these "on clearance" at Best Buy a few weeks ago...but even though the sign said "on clearance", it was the same price as the original manufacturers' suggested price.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:07 PM   #4
seajewel
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I saw one of these "on clearance" at Best Buy a few weeks ago...but even though the sign said "on clearance", it was the same price as the original manufacturers' suggested price.
Thanks for the tip! I checked out our local best buy and no go at the time
Old 01-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
IluvPRS350
IluvPRS350 began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS350
I have an extra brand new navy blue color Sony authentic "lighted" leather cover that I can sell at cost plus shipping if you really want and are still looking for one. The retail box has a tear and is not perfect though. I loved mine with the light very much. The model no. is PRSA-CL35. I paid ~$33 (40% off plus tax) vs the MSRP of $50. And it is for the PRS-350 pocket edition NOT PRS-300 or other models. It should be pretty light for shipping.
IluvPRS350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
seajewel
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvPRS350 View Post
I have an extra brand new navy blue color Sony authentic "lighted" leather cover that I can sell at cost plus shipping if you really want and are still looking for one. The retail box has a tear and is not perfect though. I loved mine with the light very much. The model no. is PRSA-CL35. I paid ~$33 (40% off plus tax) vs the MSRP of $50. And it is for the PRS-350 pocket edition NOT PRS-300 or other models. It should be pretty light for shipping.
Sure, I would be interested. I gifted my PRS-350s but my friends need covers and I think the Sony Lighted cover is perfect. ! PM me or respond and we can set up the details.

ETA: I hate to be a pain, but could I bother you for a picture or two? I recently got burned badly in an online transaction (details on the Sony Reader forum) and I have to say I'm going to be a lot more wary in the future.. =/
Old 01-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
IluvPRS350

here is how the official sony prs350 lighted cover looks like

first pic is the brand new in box cover. others are from my own prs-350.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sony1.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	81447   Click image for larger version

Name:	sony2.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	81448   Click image for larger version

Name:	sony3.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	81449   Click image for larger version

Name:	sony4.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	81450  
Old 01-23-2012, 04:57 AM   #8
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
I have a brand new un-lighted 350 cover in Blue and would like a pink one for my wife's 350 she won't use the blue one wants pink. We could do a straight swap if you haven't already sorted out a deal.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
FonsiSR
FonsiSR began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Cover for PRS-350

Quote:
Hi,
do you still have that PRSA-CL35cover? I would love to buy it and would pay you an extra 25% plus shippingcosts.

Best regards
FonsiSR
FonsiSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #10
IluvPRS350

still have cover if you want it

yes I still have the lighted cover in box and can sell to you if you want.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #12
meet.vino
meet.vino began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS 350 Silver
Quote:
yes I still have the lighted cover in box and can sell to you if you want.
I would like to buy the lighted cover for Sony PRS 350. I live in India and am willing to pay for international shipping( provided it is reasonable!). Kindly contact me. My email id is meet.vino@gmail.com
meet.vino is offline   Reply With Quote