Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
bonnie0915
bonnie0915 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Talking Selling full sized Entourage Edge in uk but willing to send worldwide

Hi ya, I have a pre-loved full sized black Entourage Edge to sell.

I love my edge and it helped me through my Masters course, but since I have finished all my Uni work, I thought I will pass it to someone else.

My edge still has the plastic cover (sticker bit) since new, so no scratches at all. And I put screen protectors on both screens since new. Still have all the packaging, so basically it looks like new really.

I can send photos to anyone who's interested in it through email.

Currently my edge and I are in UK, but I am willing to send to anywhere else, provided that the price is agreed beforehand.

Drop me a message here or to my e-mail if you are interested
bonniewhw@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-03-2011 at 01:03 PM.
bonnie0915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert