Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
reall
reall began at the beginning.

Device: samsung galaxy tab
Samsung Galaxy Tab and Zinio

I'm a Zinio member. I bought The Economist, but I"m unable to get it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. What can I do?
reall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by reall View Post
I'm a Zinio member. I bought The Economist, but I"m unable to get it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. What can I do?
The SGT is an Android tablet, you need an Android app to use it.

I looked at the Zinio website, and it didn't mention an Android app, I also searched the Android Marketplace for Zinio without results. It looks like there is no Android app for Zinio. I'd suggest you contact Zinio and ask if there are plans to offer their service on Android.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
The SGT is an Android tablet, you need an Android app to use it.

I looked at the Zinio website, and it didn't mention an Android app, I also searched the Android Marketplace for Zinio without results. It looks like there is no Android app for Zinio. I'd suggest you contact Zinio and ask if there are plans to offer their service on Android.
There is an Android app for Zinio. Go to www.xda-developers.com and search for Readers Hub. That is an app expressly developed for the Tab (though it works fine on my Streak). Reader's Hub consists of 3 parts: Zinio, Pressdisplay, and Kobo Books. You can only download one of them, if you want to. I only use Zinio and Pressdisplay.

There is another Zinio app floating around, that one reportedly doesn't work well.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote