Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
edatmpa
edatmpa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Calibre problem with KOBO reader

I have a Kobo reader with 1.4 firmware. I am using Calibre to manage my ebooks. I loaded the Kobo internal memory with 53 books in epub format using up 134 MB with 834MB left. Loading was done via Calibre. Calibre sees all the books and Windows browser also sees them. However after I disconnect and after waiting for the Kobo to process new data, it comes up empty. No books are found on the Kobo. I would not think I have reached any limits, but it worked ok with a few books. Also I have loaded the same 53 books to the SD card with the same result, "No Books Found". I am using a PC running Win 7.
edatmpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
I know nothing about the Kobo, so can't help, but you're in the recipe subforum, and you've got a better chance of getting help if you post in the main forum. Many people who might be able to help you don't spend much time here.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
edatmpa
edatmpa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Thank you for the advise. I by-passed Calibre and copied direct to the KOBO and was able to see the books.
edatmpa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
books not found on kobo, calibre, kobo