Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-28-2016, 08:44 AM   #1
sevans77
sevans77 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello

Thank you for allowing me to join.

I had a Nook to begin with, it died and now I am hunting for a new ereader, but would like to know if you can convert epub books to kindle format and read them on a Kindle? Also looking at Kobo, but again not sure about the different formats. I would hate to think that all of my epub books are lost to me.

Anyhow, great to be here.
sevans77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:50 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi sevans and welcome to MobileRead.

Post your questions about Kobo and Kindle on those forums and you will get quick answers
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:51 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

This is the Introduce Yourself Forum.

Please look over our site and post your questions to the appropriate forum.

Now, why not actually introduce yourself here in this Introduce Yourself Forum?

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote