Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-11-2020, 11:17 PM   #1
ChipAHoy
Thistle Sifter
ChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question Can I download just a list of my books using CC?

It's great to see my library using Calibre Companion, but what I want is a list of my books that I get using Calibre Companion, so that I don't have to be connected to the Internet.
ChipAHoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 10:57 AM   #2
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use the 'add empty file' option (under 'add books') so that I can download a tiny, tiny txt file to CC as a placeholder for both my paper books and any platform locked books I have (otherwise I'm liable to forget about them). In the past I have used this option to create a catalog of my ebooks on CC so that I could easily see all my books without filling up my devices storage.

However you still need to be connected to Calibre by a network to download any ebooks.

There are a number of plugins that will create a catalog of your books in a variety of formats including as spreadsheets which may also be useful.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert