Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-26-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
nancewbl
nancewbl began at the beginning.

Dooney & Bourke Cover Needed

Does anyone know where I might purchase a new Sony Reader with the Dooney and Bourke cover - or just purchase the leather cover? It seems quite nice but I am having problems finding one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nancy
nancewbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:42 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancewbl View Post
Does anyone know where I might purchase a new Sony Reader with the Dooney and Bourke cover - or just purchase the leather cover? It seems quite nice but I am having problems finding one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nancy
It was a limited edition Valentines special. The special reader with the cover is over as of Feb 12, 2007.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2007, 11:18 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You might still find one, but it'll take a lot of digging around.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
From what I read, the special edition reader witht he cover was $149 more then the reader without. But it did come with a $25 gift card though.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:20 AM   #5
nancewbl
nancewbl began at the beginning.

Thanks all. I found a couple at the Sony Store in Las Vegas and New York. Great news! They only cost $349 and the cover is really nice.

Thanks so much for the help.

Nancy
nancewbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert