Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-26-2020, 02:52 PM   #1
wakkaday
Groupie
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Oasis
any e reader which can do feedly/rss feeds?

was looking at something like the remarkable 2 but that doesnt have a web browser

any other e readers on the market?

would need for books
feedly/rss feeds/web articles

nice if i could make notes too etc
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 09:13 PM   #2
deleted
Enthusiast
deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook simple touch
I listed a few of these devices last week in this thread at bottom of page 2: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...=328153&page=2

I just bought a Note 1 - waiting for it to arrive - same size as Remarkable but with more functionality.

I don't know about Feedly, but if it's compatible with android it should work. The thing is, though, E-ink has a reputation, because of slow refresh, of being awkward to use for browsing.

Last edited by deleted; 03-26-2020 at 09:16 PM.
deleted is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2020, 12:08 PM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I'd use Thunderbird to capture them and then reformat in a Wordprocessor and make ebooks.

Otherwise you are best off to use a tablet. The eink would be rubbish for actual RSS even if there was an application.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:18 AM   #4
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Koreader is an app where RSS feeds can be saved and updated. Navigating the feed items is about as convenient or as cumbersome as navigating the menus in general.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote