Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-08-2020, 12:34 AM   #122656
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Wednesday win.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 01:32 AM   #122657
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Just had my last bread for nine days.

Winning on Erev Passover.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2020, 04:13 AM   #122658
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Wow, I always thought of you as a Christian. My bad.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 04:29 AM   #122659
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Happy Passover, GM!

How about having had your last win for nine days?
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 04:40 AM   #122660
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, where are my manners? Happy Passover to you, pdurrant.
Advert
Old 04-08-2020, 04:43 AM   #122661
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You know, you could also take a break from winning, don't you think?
Old 04-08-2020, 04:56 AM   #122662
Luffy
Wizard

Nah, I'm fine. What about you? Practise what you preach!
Old 04-08-2020, 05:00 AM   #122663
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Where would be the fun in that? I'll happily preach water and have the win.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:17 AM   #122664
Luffy
Wizard

You know, take away the unicycle and put a fork in your hand and a whole new picture emerges.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:19 AM   #122665
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Well...
Old 04-08-2020, 05:21 AM   #122666
Luffy
Wizard

I'm sure it's a case of mistaken identity.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:22 AM   #122667
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not sure I could cope with nine days without the win.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:23 AM   #122668
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
I'm sure it's a case of mistaken identity.
Of course.

Old 04-08-2020, 05:25 AM   #122669
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm not sure I could cope with nine days without the win.
I was just slowly getting my hopes up you might heed my advice.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:27 AM   #122670
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
I was just slowly getting my hopes up you might heed my advice.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but not sorry enough to stop winning.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!