Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
JAMV (just another Mirasol video)

I just stumbled across another video of the Mirasol demo device that's been making the rounds for many months now, and while there's nothing new about the demo itself, I did think it was nice how the video was taken in a little better lighting with better color accuracy than most of the other videos we've seen so far.

I think it's worth going to the video page and watching it in 720p.

I really do wish this would come to market in a real product, rather than being stuck in trade show demos forever. I figure whoever makes a reader with a Mirasol display will screw it up pretty badly, but at least it'll get a foot in the door.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
nashira
Addict
nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I wonder if it's that shiny in person...

I wish someone would bring a reader with it to market, too, if only to see how it fairs in the real world with reading.
nashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert