Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #46
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
As well as my signature.
Your projection is showing.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #47
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
This should not even be being discussed. Why do certain people seem to need to "control" things. This is News and COMMENTARY - virtually anything goes. You may want things different, but they are not.
FWIW I take the 'commentary' to mean commenting on news. But I've found this an interesting discussion regardless of the forum. I really don't care where a thread is put, as long as it's interesting.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2009, 10:24 AM   #48
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverClothe View Post
Your projection is showing.
I have noticed.
People read it and try to match it.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 AM   #49
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
I have an Aspire One running Linux and my only dedicated ebook reader is an ancient pre eink device. For me, I think one advantage of a Netbook might be the colour screen. I have a number of eBooks in pdf format with colour illustrations. On my old Reader the images are viewable but not crisp. I don’t know how well the latest Readers deal with images and charts?

The other advantage is portability. Business trips mean I spend more time than I want in hotels. A Netbook lets me surf the net, send and receive emails, listen to MP3’s play games, watch movies and read books all in one device. Granted it does none of these things as sell as a dedicated device, but I am not weighted down with lots of devices, chargers and spare batteries.
vans is offline   Reply With Quote