Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #91
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Yeah, it's a direction I like, obviously. I think Verdant Skies would make a great movie, and altough I don't know enough about the groups it will be pitched to (it's being handled by another party), I think anyone can see its potential.

It's also a personal validation, which helps my self-confidence a bit.
Yes! Very Great Congrats!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:23 AM   #92
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Just make sure you are one of the extras that dies a horrible gruesome death.
Not a lot of that in the original story. But I'd bet that if it was optioned by SYFY, they'd write in someone having hot lava unexpectedly dumped on them, to die a screaming, burning death. (Or a lava monster to grab someone and pull them in... that is how they roll.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #93
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Not a lot of that in the original story. But I'd bet that if it was optioned by SYFY, they'd write in someone having hot lava unexpectedly dumped on them, to die a screaming, burning death. (Or a lava monster to grab someone and pull them in... that is how they roll.)
Aren't they the ones that traditionally wear the red shirts? lol.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #94
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
I'm glad I read your books. I enjoyed them a lot
Both Verdant Skies and Verdant Pioneers.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #95
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpad View Post
I'm glad I read your books. I enjoyed them a lot
Both Verdant Skies and Verdant Pioneers.
Thanks, David... and be sure to tell your friends! All of 'em!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote