Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-15-2016, 02:18 AM   #1
Rewarp
Rewarp began at the beginning.

Device: Zareason Zatab2
Can't add CBZ files to Shield Tablet

On the NVidia Shield tablet, I cannot figure out how to send cbz files directly to the tablet which has Calibre Companion installed via the Wireless Devices connection.

I tried looking for the plugin settings but couldn't find one for the Shield despite Calibre recognizing the device. Anyone with any hints as to how to get it to just send the cbz files and not attempt to convert them?
Rewarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 04:41 AM   #2
dickloraine
Guru
dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350, Kobo Aura
Do you have activated the checkbox in cc to accept cbz? Go to settings. The first entry should be something like "formats and save locations". There you can say, which formats cc downloads and where it saves them.
dickloraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:31 PM   #3
Rewarp
Rewarp began at the beginning.

Device: Zareason Zatab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickloraine View Post
Do you have activated the checkbox in cc to accept cbz? Go to settings. The first entry should be something like "formats and save locations". There you can say, which formats cc downloads and where it saves them.
Thanks. So that's what I missed!
Rewarp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbz, companion, shield