Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
where's the sync with cloud, etc setting?

I turned off the sync with cloud & amazon cloud(?)/something else & now hindsight says that I shouldn't have done it?!?

Was not able to find the setting again all this morning. Don't remember if it only applied to books but the setting wasn't there nor did I see it on the device setting.

Recall that there were 2 line items for what I want to turn back on as 1 for the cloud & another for the net(?). (was just hitting different buttons when I got the kindle)
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote