Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-04-2021, 04:53 AM   #1
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Error Downloading Library Book From Libby

Hi Guys

anyone had this error ?

Connection Error Detected' Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfilment server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet.

Libby/Overdrive are telling me that i should delete book from ADE, reinstall ADE etc but the book didnt even attempt download. Borrowbox and Kobo are working so i think its communication issue between Libby and ADE but they arent listening. Should i just give up and wait till it may start working again?

bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 05:42 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
bookaho!ic, if you are doing what you normally do, and it has been working recently, I would wait a while and try again.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2021, 06:26 AM   #3
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
bookaho!ic, if you are doing what you normally do, and it has been working recently, I would wait a while and try again.
Thats my plan lol - literally just bought more (shock horror) and also my reserve was in from borrowbox and both worked with ADE

thanks
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote