Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
apellicone
apellicone began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile An ereader comparison guide I made

Hello everyone. I work at a public library, and I made an ereader guide that compares the three major brands (Kindle, Nook, and Sony), offers some buying advice, and gives links to some helpful resources. I don't know if anyone remembers, but I posted an article a few months back and everyone here gave very helpful feedback on it - this is an extension of that.

I've attached it to this post as a .pdf, and if people wouldn't mind giving it a look over and pointing out any technical mistakes, then I would be very grateful.

Any sort of feedback is welcome. I'd like to expand out into some of the lesser known brands at some point, but for right now I'm trying to keep it with the three main manufacturers that have name recognition.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ereader comparison guide.pdf (628.0 KB, 388 views)
apellicone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ereader, guide, kindle, nook, sony