Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 06-20-2022, 06:31 PM   #736
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Red, is ePUBTools tag formatting and all that working for you? All I get is a blank settings box, that won't let me ADD the tag formatting tools to the menu, so I can't use them. I have a file upon which I really really need this right now.

Tox? Tex? Red? Anybody?

Hitch
I don't use Tag Formatting, but I can add it to the toolbar by unchecking it in the Configure Ribbon dialogue, and I can configure it -- see attachments.

Does anyone have a link to the help/doco, the one in the About box (https://www.toxaris.nl/helpen) 404s.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-21 081155.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	194457   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-21 081300.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	194458  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 07:08 PM   #737
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Does https://web.archive.org/web/20200117...ris.nl/helpen/ help?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 07:45 PM   #738
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Ta muchly, bookmarked.
Old 06-21-2022, 02:57 AM   #739
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I don't use Tag Formatting, but I can add it to the toolbar by unchecking it in the Configure Ribbon dialogue, and I can configure it -- see attachments.

Does anyone have a link to the help/doco, the one in the About box (https://www.toxaris.nl/helpen) 404s.

BR
Nope, it doesn't matter how many times I check them, etc. they don't show up. In my Desktop PC, in fact, when I click settings, the entire popup box is blank.

In my laptop (Win8) which used to be my goto, now checking the tag formatting does nothing. It simply doesn't show up.

BUGGER!

(Thanks, Peter, but I have the destructions--but the damned thing has simply ceased working.)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 03:46 AM   #740
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Nope, it doesn't matter how many times I check them, etc. they don't show up. In my Desktop PC, in fact, when I click settings, the entire popup box is blank.

In my laptop (Win8) which used to be my goto, now checking the tag formatting does nothing. It simply doesn't show up.

BUGGER!
All I can suggest is something you've probably tried already:
  • uninstall the add-in;
  • copy its settings to a safe place and delete them;
  • run a lightweight registry cleaner;
  • reinstall the add-in;
  • reinstate settings - judiciously.

BR