Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #16
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Oh, I'm much too far gone ... I've got four TIVOs (networked) and six TVs. During the fall season, all TIVOs are going full steam recording the various shows I like to watch.

However, I do not ever watch re-runs. So, the TIVOs don't record re-runs, and when there is nothing to watch on the TIVO, then I don't watch TV.

I'm also a Netflix member (having decided that purchasing a zillion DVDs was just plain a bad idea .... but not until I had purchased close to 700), so I watch about two movies each week. I do not watch movies on the TV because I do not appreciate the censorship or the commercials.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #17
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Welcome, Carey. If you like historical fiction, then let me recommend you one of my favourite authors: Noah Gordon.

Last edited by Over; 06-23-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #18
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh, I'm much too far gone ... I've got four TIVOs (networked) and six TVs. During the fall season, all TIVOs are going full steam recording the various shows I like to watch.
I guess we are kindred (Kindled) spirits. I only have 1 TiVo, but it is dual tluner, plus my ReplayTV when the new shows come out and I'm not sure which I'll follow. Same here, no-repeats. But, I do get hooked on those "reality" shows like Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol, Greates American Talent... some people would call me shallow, but I like me some veg time. I also like Dr Who, Atlantis, Boston Legal, House, Gray's, Desperate Wives, etc.

I know, I am but so is this whole thread.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote