Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
boyamyxia
boyamyxia began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Question reinstall firmware possible?

Hi there,

Just wondering if it is possible to reinstall firmware? For example, I am in 1.0.05, can I restall firmware 1.0.05? and How?

Thanks
boyamyxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It is possible. Use the restore set from http://projects.mobileread.com/reade...lash_packages/. You may need a microSD card for this.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #3
boyamyxia
boyamyxia began at the beginning.

Thank you very much for your reply, can I use the same way to downgrade to a lower firmware?
boyamyxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyamyxia View Post
Thank you very much for your reply, can I use the same way to downgrade to a lower firmware?
No idea. Never tried.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
ireadbook
ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.ireadbook 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyamyxia View Post
Rumor has it that will brick your T1. There's no success downgrades afaik.
ireadbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert