Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-16-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Win 7 backup error due to Calibre

I consistently get this error message after Windows 7 backup runs:
Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Calibre Library. ErrorThe system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002))
I'd just exclude that location except it doesn't appear to exist. I can get to C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\ but there is nothing in there that I can relate to Calibre or Calibre Library.

Any ideas...?
Also, not sure this is the right sub-forum for this topic...apologies if so.
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:52 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@NSILMike - my google search for "windows backup C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile" found this ==>> Error code 0x8100002F and or error code 0x80070002 when you back up files in Windows 7

I might also add it was the first thing in the results list.

BTW - The libraries that KB article refers to would be Windows libraries not calibre libraries.

IMO - the Windows Backup feature is not fit for purpose, I use Macrium Reflect.

Added : calibre would not write to that folder, but windows might if you moved the calibre configuration folder to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-16-2014 at 06:18 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2014, 08:22 AM   #3
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
thanks... the problem is the appropriate resolution options (other than the 'ignore' option) do not apply. I will just continue to ignore...
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote