Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-17-2021, 10:00 PM   #1
dd422
dd422 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 3
How to remove the magnifier pop-up in kindle book with calibre?

I'm trying to remove this magnifier pop-up but don't know how. Whenever I click on the text it pops up. I'm guessing because it thinks the page is an image? Can anyone please tell me how to remove it with calibre.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20211117_215620.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	598.5 KB
ID:	190300  
dd422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 10:15 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think you are correct or it is a PDF in a kindle wrapper (AZW4?)
This is not under Calibres control
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 10:19 PM   #3
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
More information is needed to help.

Is this book something you created or converted using calibre?
What was the source file format?
What format did you load on to your Kindle?
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote