Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-01-2014, 03:55 AM   #1
torazur
torazur began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura HD
add book and viewing customize colums if exist

Hi,
When Calibre find a exinting book it show me the authors/title of my database, but do you think it's possible to see also my custumize column "quality" , so if it's a bad quality i import the book and compare manualy the difference

Thanks for you advice
torazur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:04 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Move post out of Development forum. Please read the sticky post titled: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - The purpose of this subforum at the top of the development forum before posting in that forum again.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:26 AM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Preferences ==> Interface ==> Look and Feel

Under the Book Details tab, you can choose which columns are shown in the Book Details window, as well as what order they appear in.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote